Environmental Hazard of Mold


Repeated exposure to an allergen or toxic substance triggers reactive symptoms. After you have become hyper-sensitized to an agent, each time you come in contact with it, your symptoms reappear or worsen. Sometimes the allergen is part of the living or work environment, and therefore it is inevitable that you are in close daily contact with it. Food, drugs, building materials, natural material like pollen or mold, offgassing, the list goes on. Have your home environment checked for air quality by a mold investigator/ specialist like Bye bye mold can turn up specific problems which can be identified and corrected, whether the house is too “tight” (“Sick House” symptoms develop because the house literally can’t breathe. As a result, it gets congested with internal pollutants) or too old, creaky and leaky.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

This entry was posted in ByeBye Mold.com, health. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply