Mold Found at Washington School Development Center

An infestation of mold which causes coldlike symptoms such as headaches, runny noses, watery eyes, coughing, sneezing and throat irritation in susceptible individuals, was found at Washington School Development Center for the Handicapped, and remediation was commenced this week. The District allocated $100,000 to replace cracked brick with stucco.

Three Lodi Unified School District schools have been found with mold.

Mold exposure symptoms include allergic reactions. While there is no way to eradicate all mold, generally if you control the moisture (condensation,and humidity), you control the mold.

If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.

This entry was posted in remediators, School mold. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply