“After the testimony of four experts and a review of more than 70 scientific articles and books, in September 2006, a justice in State Supreme Court in Manhattan ruled that there was insufficient evidence to support the contention that mold or a damp indoor environment causes illness.”
We wonder what was he thinking??
“The judge ruled in a case brought by a Manhattan family who contended that mold near windows and doors in their apartment had caused respiratory problems, a rash and fatigue. (The family has filed notice that it intends to appeal.)”
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.