The EPA SAYS
to stop mold in its tracks:
- Act quickly when a water leak or spill occurs indoors. Mold is less likely to grow if the affected area is thoroughly dried within 24 to 48 hours.
- Clean and repair roof gutters regularly.
- Make sure the ground slopes away from a building’s foundation, so water does not enter or collect near the foundation.
- Keep air-condition drip pans clean and drain lines flowing properly.
- Keep indoor humidity low, ideally between 30 percent and 50 percent. Make sure places of high humidity, such as bathrooms, are well-ventilated. Use a dehumidifier if needed.
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.