Pulaski Family’s Mold Takes Over

The problem is toxic mold in Pulaski County. Families were complaining of “asthma, reoccurring problems with nosebleeds, headaches and sinus problems.”

  • Residents complained of mold growing in the Granite Mountain apartment complex
  • Microbiologists confirmed excessive toxic mold growth in multiple areas
  • A handyman sent to make repairs painted over the surface and covered it with carpet
  • Some residents relocated to other apartments.
  • The apartment manager pleaded guilty in environmental court on five counts of failing to meet sanitation requirements.
  • The apartment manager returns to court on Oct 15 to deal with mold issues.

src: http://arkansasmatters.com

This entry was posted in residential. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply