From hotel reviews:
The room at the clearwater Howard Johnson was reported as being
- “dirty and riddled with mildew”
- “green mold was forming in the corner of the mirrors”
- “..clerk “Nicole” made it seem as if the mold wasn’t a problem”
- “behind the sink & BLACK MOLD EVERYWHERE!!!! I would not recommend this hotel too a homeless person”
- “Our room smelled disgusting”
- “Our stinking, mold-covered room”
- “molded vanity”
This photo of Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Clearwater is courtesy of TripAdvisor
It is amazing if a hotel can stay in business if there is mold in the hotel rooms! Be forewarned.
According to the reviews, this was not the only problem this hotel is suffering from. Seems like they fail everything from the hot tub (should read cold tub) to the smokey rooms, failing housekeeping, Continental breakfast to the rude staff.
If you’re on the road, be forewarned!
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.