In your home, mold can be one of many deadly substances floating free in your environmental airspace.
Get an assessment from Byebyemold if you want to detect the formaldehyde, Benzene, or find out the spore content in your household air.
Formaldehyde can cause watery eyes, burning sensations in the eyes, nose and throat, nausea, coughing, chest tightness, wheezing, skin rashes, and allergic reactions.
Benzene can cause drowsiness, dizziness, rapid heart rate, headaches, tremors, confusion, and unconsciousness, death.
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.