Molds have been demonstrated to cause allergic responses in those who are susceptible, displaying symptoms such as wheezing, cough, itchy nose, sore throat, and sinus congestion, whether or not the mold is alive.
Because dead spores cause as much irritation as live spores, it is not enough to kill them; it is essential to remove them.
As with all allergic reactions, the immune response to fungi requires prior exposure.
The Mayo Clinic provides a section on mold allergy. Click below to visit
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.