Mold, Mold Everywhere…
- in Classroom 103 at Walker Middle school in Orlando
- in South Lake High in Lake County
- in Indian Trails Middle in Seminole County
- in Gateway High in Osceola County
- in Deltona High in Volusia County.
- in Brookshire Elementary in Winter Park
- in Mill Creek Elementary in Osceola County
Mold on the ceiling.
Mold on the walls.
Mold in the hallway.
Mold growing on the desks.
Because school funding for maintenance was been slashed, what they cut before, they will be now paying in repair and remediation. Like $21,000 spent on the cleanup of an emergency cleanup of aspergillus-penicillium at Mill Creek
Mold is an issue in Florida schools where studies in Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia counties revealed mold infesting faulty air conditioning systems, students and teachers suffering from mold exposure symptoms, badly made portable classrooms, leaky buildings, intermittent lack of ventilation, standing water.
Half hearted efforts at remediation have occurred in some locations, with some mold not reported, some areas not repaired, some mold ignored, and some remediation going on without proper procedures like protective gear and isolation of the area. PTA associations complain that nothing will change until the public insists on change.
If you’re in California, you might want to give us a call and see about getting an assessment from Byebyemold.